Blanchard Family wines is hosting an all-inclusive evening to satisfy your darkest desires, featuring a five-course feast good enough to wake the dead created by Denver’s Chef Meis, with each course accompanied with wine and cocktail pairings by Blanchard Family Wines. The evening will also feature a live painting with Jana Hope.
The Blanchard Family Wines Halloween Feast For Souls menu includes:
· Charcuterie Board - cured meats, cheese, chile-infused pickles
· Fall Succotash – with roasted corn, sautéed seasonal greens, seared tomato
· Sweet Potato Butternut Squash Bisque - with Urfa chile
· Seared Pork Tenderloin - chipotle cherry compote
· Black Torte – featuring onyx cocoa, ancho & cinnamon
Guests are encouraged to come dress in their Halloween finest or dark cocktail attire.
Tickets are $125 per person. To purchase, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/503991956836175/.